The National Testing Agency will be conducting the AIEEA PG exam from the year 2019 onwards. The previous exam conducting authority, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), has handed the responsibility to NTA. The exam is conducted for admission to Master degree programmes in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary, Animal Sciences, Fisheries, Dairy Science, and other allied sciences offered at colleges accredited to the Agricultural Universities. Admission to the four ICAR Deemed Universities is also done on the basis of the score of this exam. These Universities are:
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE)
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
The ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 entrance exam will be conducted at 87 cities across the nation. The application process for the exam is active at the official website. Interested candidates can check out the detailed process here.
AIEEA PG 2019 Important Dates for Application Process
|Online application process begins||1st April 2019|
|Online application process ends||30th April 2019|
|Last date for the application fee payment||1st May 2019|
|Online correction in the application form||7th to 14th May 2019|
Pre-Requisites for Application Process
- Government ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Election card, Ration card, Passport, PAN Number, Bank Account Number or other government ID proofs.
- Communication Address
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Scanned image of recent Photograph between 10 KB to 200 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature between 4 KB to 30 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Net banking details for fee payment
AIEEA PG 2019 Application Process
The application process for ICAR AIEEA is a four-stage process. Let’s have a detailed look at each stage.
Stage 1 – Registration and generation of Application Number
- Go to the official website – https://ntaicar.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘Fill Application Form for AIEEA (PG)-2019’ link on the home-page.
- Now click the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Read the instructions and click ‘Click here to Proceed’ button. Don’t forget to tick the check-box.
- Enter the details asked for check them carefully before submitting.
- On successful registration, the application number will appear on the screen.
- Again go to the log-in page and enter the application number and password to complete the application form.
- Provide details about your educational qualification, subject for the AIEEA PG exam, and exam centres preference.
- Check all the details carefully and proceed to the next stage by click on ‘Upload Images’ button.
Stage 2 – Uploading scanned images of the required documents
Now, you need to upload the required images at their respective fields.
On successful upload, move to the fee payment section.
Stage 3 – Paying the Application Fee
The application fee can be paid either through the online or offline mode. Through the online mode, candidates can make fee payment using a debit/credit card, UPI, or internet banking in SBI, ICICI, HDFC, or Syndicate bank. And, through the offline mode, candidates can deposit the application fee at any of the branches of SBI/Syndicate bank in India via an e-challan printed from the website. The e-challan must be printed on an A-4 size paper. Processing charges and GST will be applicable in addition to the fee amount and has to be paid by the candidate. The fee details are as under:
- General/Unreserved/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender – Rs. 500/-
Please note that the application fee amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Stage 4 – Taking a print of the confirmation page.
Once the fee status is ‘OK’, take a print of the confirmation page. In case the fee status is not ‘OK’, do the following:
If the fee was paid through e-challan, check with the concerned bank about your fee status.
If paid through online mode, it means the transaction is cancelled. Such candidates are required to pay the fee again. For all the cancelled transactions, the fee amount will be automatically refunded to the related bank account within 15 days of the last date of application submission.
We hope this detailed process would help you in filling the AIEEA PG 2019 application form in one go without any mistake. If you have any query, leave it in the comments section below.