The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) to Agriculture and Allied UG programs from this year onwards. Earlier, the exam was conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research. The online application process for the exam has started on the official website from 1st April 2019. Applications will be accepted only through the online mode till 30th April. Those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent level of education with minimum 50% marks are eligible to fill the AIEEA 2019 application form.
AIEEA 2019 – Important Dates for Application Process
|Application Process begins||1st April 2019|
|Application process ends||30th April 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||1st May 2019|
|Online corrections in the application form||7th to 14th May 2019|
Important points to note before filling the AIEEA 2019 Application Form
- Applications will be accepted only if they are submitted through the online mode via the official website.
- Before applying for the exam, read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Candidates will be able to choose the examination centre from the available options.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number throughout the examination process.
- Admit cards will also be released online.
- The exam will be conducted on 1st July 2019 and the result will be announced by 17th July 2019 onwards.
- Keep the scanned images of required documents ready as per the specification. The specifications are as under:
- All the scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (coloured/black and white) – 10 KB to 200 KB
- Size of the signature – 4 KB to 30 KB
- Size of the Thumb Impression – 3 KB to 30 KB
- The application fee for the exam is –
- 700/- for Unreserved, OBC, EWS category candidates.
- 350/- for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates
AIEEA UG 2019 Application Process
The AIEEA UG 2019 application process can be completed in four steps:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Completing the application form
Step 3: Uploading scanned images
Step 4: Fee Payment and Printing Confirmation Page
Let’s have a look at the detailed application process:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website – https://ntaicar.nic.in/.
- Click on the link ‘Fill Application Form for AIEEA (UG)-2019’ on the home-page.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ button under the ‘New Candidate Registration’ section.
- Read the information, tick the check-box, and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Complete the form by entering correct details, set a strong password, and ‘Submit’ the information for registration.
- Review the information carefully and click on ‘Final Submit’ button if you find the information correct.
- A message will pop-up asking you if you want to submit the registration form, click on ‘Yes’.
- Your registration is complete, the application number will appear on the screen, and you are required to click on the “Complete Application Form” button for moving on to the next step.
Step 2: Completing the Application Form
- Once you click the ‘Complete Application Form’ button, you will be re-directed to the redirected to the candidate login page.
- Enter your application number and password to log in.
- The application form will appear on the screen with details you have filled.
- Complete the form with details related to educational qualification, exam city choice, and other related information.
- Click on submit button after checking the information.
- Your Application status will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Images
- Click on the ‘Upload Images’ button. If you want to make any changes to application form details, do it now through the ‘Edt Application Form’ button. No changes will be allowed after submission of scanned images.
- After the ‘upload images’ button, you will be re-directed to a page where you can upload the scanned images file. Upload the images in their respective fields.
- Tick the check-box and click the ‘Upload’ button.
- The application status will appear on the screen.
- If you want to do corrections, click on the respective button. Otherwise, move to the fee payment process.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Choose from the mode of payment – online or offline.
- Proceed with the fee payment process.
- After successful submission of the application fee, take a print of the confirmation page.
As the entire application process is online, candidates need not to send any document/ confirmation page/ proof of fee payment to NTA or ICAR through the post, fax, or by hand.