The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted for admission to Management in Business Administration (MBA), Graduate Diploma in Management (GDM), and other management programmes. The exam was earlier conducted by the All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE); however, from 2019 onwards, the exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The agency has started the online application process on 1st November which was to continue till 30th November 2018. Recently, the last date for application submission has been extended to 7th December 2018. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the exam using the following procedure:
CMAT 2019 Application Procedure
The CMAT application process can be completed in the following 5 steps:
- Complete the Application Form
- Upload the Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
- Make Application Fee Payment
- Take a Printout of the Confirmation Page
- Go to NTA’s CMAT portal – https://ntacmat.nic.in/.
- Click the ‘Fill Application Form’ button.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the details asked for and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete the registration.
- A system-generated application number will appear on the screen. Keep it safe.
|Click here Download CMAT 2019 Admit Card|
Complete the Application Form
- Go to candidate’s log-in page and enter the system-generated application number and password to log-in.
- Complete the application form.
Upload the Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
Now upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photograph and signature. The specifications for the same are:
- The photograph should be in JPEG/JPG format between 10 KB and 200 KB size.
- The signature should be in JPEG/JPG format between 4 KB and 30 KB size.
Make Application Fee Payment
After successfully uploading the scanned images, make application fee payment. Here are the application fees:
- General and OBC – Rs. 1400
- SC/ST/Female/Transgender – Rs. 700
The fee will be paid through net banking/e-challan/credit/debit card. Additional banking charges will be borne by the candidates.
|Check out Complete CMAT 2019 Syllabus|
Take a Printout of the Confirmation Page
After successful fee payment and final submission of the application form, take a printout of the confirmation page.
CMAT 2019 Exam
The CMAT 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th January 2019 and the admit card for the same will be uploaded on the official website on 7th January 2019. Keep a check on the official website for the same.