The exam of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 has been scheduled for 7th July 2019. The exam will be conducted for recruiting candidates for teaching jobs in government schools for Class I to Class VIII. The exam consists of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. While Paper I is meant for teachers who intent to teach Class I and Class V, Paper II is meant for teachers looking to teach Class VI to Class VIII. While the date for the exam has been declared, the notification regarding Admit Card is yet to be released. If you wish to know about the CTET 2019 Admit Card, you can go through the information provided below.
CTET 2019 Admit Card
Considering the official notification of the CTET 2018, we have provided you below information for CTET 2019 admit card. The information bulletin for CTET 2019 is yet to be released. So, make sure to go through the CTETE 2019 information bulletin once it gets released on the official website of CTET.
Steps to Download CTET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates applying for CTET 2019 examination will be able to download admit card from the official website of CTET. To know how to download the admit card for CTET 2019 exam, you will need to follow the instruction provided below.
- Go to the official website of CTET @ ctet.nic.in.
- Once you are on the website, click on the “Admit Card” tab. You will be directed to the next page where you will need to enter login credential.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth (in Day-Month-Year format) in the provided fields.
- On the next page, you will see your CTET 2019 admit card.
- Simply download the admit card and get it printed as you will need to carry it to the allotted examination centre.
- In case if you find any sort of discrepancy in your admit card such as an error in particulars, photograph, and signature, or if you find any other information to be different from the confirmation page, you are suggested to contact CTET unit for required corrections immediately.
- In case your confirmation page is not getting generated after making the fee payment, you are suggested to get in touch with the Assistant Secretary (Exam), CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM. Make sure to carry proof of payment of fee (copy of E-Challan), if you made the payment through E-Challan or a copy of bank statement if you made the payment through Credit/Debit Card for considering your candidature for CTET – 2019 examination.
- You are suggested to report your Examination Centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam. If you report to the examination centre after 9:30 AM, you shall not be allowed to appear in Paper II and if you report to the exam centre after 2:00 PM for Paper I, you will not be allowed to take the exam.
Details Mentioned on the CTET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name, Signature, and Photograph
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Mailing Address
- CTET Date and Time
- Medium of Paper
- Candidate’s Category
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
Documents Required Along with CTET Admit Card 2019
Candidates appearing for the CTET 2019 examination are recommended to carry the following documents to the examination venue:
- A photocopy of your ID proof such as PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Your recent Passport size photo – at least 2.
- Original ID proof
CTET Admit Card 2019 Discrepancy
It is recommended to make sure that all the details mentioned on the CTET 2019 Admit Card are correct. In case any discrepancy is found, it is suggested to report the official authority of CTET and get it rectified. If you fail to do so, you may not be allowed to take the examination.
Address for Correspondence
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT,
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
|Name of Officer & Designation||Contact No. & Email ID|
|M V V Prasada Rao
|Tel: 011 22235774
Fax 011 22235775
Joint Secretary (CTET)
|Tel: 011 22240108
Deputy Secretary (CTET)
|Tel: 011 22240142
|Tel: 011 22247154
|Rakesh Sharma (Assistant Secretary)||Tel: 011 22240107|
|R K Balani (Assistant Secretary)||Tel: 011 22240110|
Sr. Private Secretary to Director
|Tel: 011 22240110