Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has scheduled the CTET 2019 examination for 7th July 2019. The application form is available on the official website of CTET 2019. The last date of submitting the application form is 5th March 2019 and payment of application form fee can be done by 8th March 2019. The result of the CTET 2019 is expected to be declared within 6 weeks from the date of conduct of the examination. Before drawing the final result of CTET 2019, CBSE will also release the answer key to allow candidates to raise a challenge against question attempted by them in the exam. While there are a couple of months to the exam and a few more to the result, however, if you wish to know as for how to check CTET 2019 result once it gets declared.
Steps to Check CTET 2019 Result
Candidates looking to check their CTET 2019 result can access it easily from the official website. To know how to check CTET 2019 result in detail, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below:
- Go to the official website of CTET 2019 @ ctet.nic.in.
- Locate the link which reads “latest news”, and click on it. You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to click on the news header that reads “CTET 2019 result”.
- After clicking on the said link, you will be directed to the new page where you will be prompted enter your roll number in the provided field.
- After that, your CTET 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Simply download a copy of the result sheet and take a print of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the CTET 2019 Result
Following details are mentioned on the CTET 2019 result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Marks scored in each subject
- Total CTET Score
CTET Result 2019 – Qualifying Marks
- The qualifying mark a candidate needs to score in CTET 2019 is 60% marks.
- Candidates who will score equal to or more than qualifying marks will be considered qualified in the exam.
- Candidates will need to secure at least 90 marks out of 150 in the relevant paper they appear for.
- Some of the School Management (Government, Government aided and unaided, Local Bodies) may provide concessions to candidates belonging to SC/ST, Differently Abled, OBC. etc. as per their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET 2019 exam will not ensure the recruitment/employment of a candidate as it is just an eligibility criteria for appointment.
CTET 2019 Marksheet
- The CTET 2019 marksheet will comprise details such as roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, and category.
- The name of the subject and marks obtained by the candidate will also be mentioned on the CTET Marksheet.
CTET 2019 Duplicate Marksheet
In case of loss or damage of CTET certificate, a candidate can apply for a duplicate certificate. A candidate can easily get a duplicate copy of CTET Marksheet / Eligibility certificate by paying the required fee through Demand Draft in favour Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi. For issuing a duplicate document, it may take up to 14 days. And, the fee is usually around Rs. 200 + 35 (Postal Charges) per document.
Validity of CTET 2019 Result
- The validity period of CTET result of a candidate is 7 years from the date of declaration of result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts that a person can take for obtaining CTET certificate.
- A candidate who has already qualified for CTET can also appear for improving their score.
CTET Cut-Off 2019
- CTET 2019 Cut-off is the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to qualify for the exam.
- The CTET 2019 Cut-off will be released after the declaration of CTET result.
- The qualifying marks for CTET 2019 exam is 60% or above.
- A candidate scoring more than or equal to the cutoff scores will be considered eligible for the certificate.