At present, the conducting authority of GPAT 2020 exam, National Testing Agency (NTA), is offering the application form to the candidates looking to apply for the exam. The closing date for submitting the application form is November 30, 2018. NTA will soon release the GPAT 2020 admit cards online on their official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by signing into their registered accounts. The admit card will include information of the candidate and basic information about the exam such as date, timing, the address of the exam centre, etc. When appearing for the exam, it is important to carry admit card along with a valid ID proof as they work as an entry ticket to the examination hall.
Expected Date for GPAT 2020 Admit Card
As per the official website of the National Testing Agency, GPAT 2020 exam will be conducted on 28th January 2019 (timing is 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM). The admit cards of the applicants will be made available from 07-01-2019 and the result will be declared on NTA’s website by 8th February, 2019.
Steps to Download GPAT 2020 Admit Card
When the admit cards get released by NTA on their official website, you will need to download and print it in order to bring it to the exam center on the examination date. To know how to download your GPAT 2020 admit card, follow the information provided below.
- Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency at ntagpat.nic.in.
- Once you are on the website, you will see a link flashing for “Admit Card”.
- You will need to click on this link and wait until you are directed to the next page for logging into your registered account.
- Sign into your account using your login credentials.
- As you will click on the Submit button, you will see your Admit Card for GPAT 2020 appearing on the next page.
- Simply click on the download option to download the admit card and then get it printed to bring to the examination centre.
So, this is how you can easily download the admit card or hall ticket for GPAT 2020 exam to appear for the exam which is to be held on 28th January, 2019.