National Level Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Pharmacy, GPAT was conducted on 21st January 2018 for the first time by National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier, it was being conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Result for the GPAT 2019 entrance exam is expected to be released by February 8, 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam can seek admission to 800 pharmacy institutes spread across India on the basis of the result. In order to check your GPAT result, you will need to keep your login credentials – roll number, application number, date of birth, password ready.
Before the final GPAT result will be declared, GPAT 2019 answer key along with the recorded responses will be published on the official website of GPAT @ www.ntagpat.nic.in. In case, a candidate wishes to challenge any question, he/she can do that by making a payment of Rs. 1000 per question. After considering the challenges by candidates, National Testing Authority (NTA) shall draw a final answer key. On the basis of the final answer key, candidates will be able to evaluate their score.
Steps to Download GPAT 2019 Answer Key
In order to download the GPAT 2019 answer key, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website of GPAT 2019 exam @ http://www.aicte-gpat.in and click on the “Answer Key” link appearing on the page.
- After clicking on the link, you will need to enter your login credential to get to the Answer Key.
- Once you are logged in, you can download the answer key by clicking on the relevant option/link.
- After downloading the answer key, you can calculate the score using it.
Steps to Calculate GPAT 2019 Score
Once you have the GPAT 2019 answer key, you can make an estimation of marks obtained by calculating your score. To calculate your score for GPAT 2019 exam, you must know the official marking scheme of the exam.
Marking Scheme of GPAT 2019
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT) Online|
|Nature of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for every correct answer
-1 mark for every wrong answer
As you have the information about the GPAT 2019 marking scheme, you can easily calculate the marks for the questions attempted by you.
- Just add 4 marks for every question answered by you correctly.
- Deduct 1 mark for every question answered by you incorrectly.
- And, if you believe that you have answered the question correctly but the answer doesn’t match the answer key, you can raise a challenge for such particular
Steps to Challenge GPAT 2019 Answer Key
When raising the challenges to any of the questions as per the GPAT 2019 answer, it is important to be aware of certain things. This includes:
- Candidates are required to fill up a separate form in order to raise an objection to a question.
- Candidates will need to pay Rs.1000 per question challenged.
- In case the objection raised by the candidate is accepted by the authority, the amount paid by the candidate will get a refund for each challenge accepted to the same account from which payment would have been made.
Once the concerned authority would have evaluated the challenges raised by the candidates; the final result for the GPAT 2019 exam will be released. After the final result declaration, no challenges will be accepted by the authority.
Steps to Check GPAT 2019 Result?
- Go to the official website of GPAT 2019.
- Once you are on the GPAT 2019 official website, you will need to click on the View Result option under Registration Info You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your registered email address and password in the provided fields and click on the Sign in button. You will be directed to your GPAT 2019 account.
- Once you are logged into your account, you will be able to see your result for the GPAT 2019 exam.
- You can download and print your result of GPAT 2019 for future reference. Make sure to keep the GPAT result 2019 until the admission process gets completed.
GPAT 2019 Score Card
The scorecard of GPAT 2019 is considered valid for 3 years from the date of declaration of the result to seek admission in PG course. Also, the GPAT score will be applicable for 3 years scholarship in M. Pharmacy course. One can easily download the electronically generated scorecard with complete details using login credentials.
GPAT 2019 Merit List
State-wise and All India merit list are going to be published by the exam conducting authority. It is going to be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination. The merit list includes the Rank, Total Score, Roll Number, Category, and Status of all the candidates.
GPAT 2019 Admission
The conducting authority of GPAT exam is not going to conduct any centralized admission process after the result declaration. A candidate will need to register individually in each participating institutions for taking part in their counselling process. The counselling for GPAT will be conducted separately by every GPAT score accepting institution. And, the allotment of seats will completely depend on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.