The JEE MAIN 2019 will be out by 1st September 2019 for the JEE MAIN 2019 January session. The JEE MAIN 2019 will now be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). In order to appear for the Mains examination, candidates need to be ready with their required documents, scanned photograph, and signature to initiate with the application process. The JEE MAIN exam is a bridge for candidates towards the UG engineering and architecture courses. Therefore, aspirants must fill in their applications correctly as this is the first step towards their dream course journey.
If you are planning to appear for the JEE MAINS 2019 January exam, then this article is for you. It will guide you towards the detailed process to fill in the application form along with some major information related to the JEE MAINs 2018 Application process.
JEE MAINS 2019 – Important Registration Dates
Here is a small schedule of the important dates related to the application and the JEE Mains 2019 exam.
|Online application starting (January session)||1st September 2018|
|Last Day of application (January session)||30th September 2018|
|Application form correction process||September/October 2018|
|JEE MAINS 2019 exam date (January session)||6th to 20th January 2019|
|April session registration starting from||2nd week of February 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 exam date (April session)||7th-21st April 2019|
|Official website of NTA||www.nta.ac.in
The step-by-step guide for filling the JEE MAINS 2019 Application forms
Below are the few steps to perform in order to successfully fill in the JEE MAINS 2019 application forms.
- Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in.
- Look for the JEE MAIN 2019 application form
- Read the given instructions carefully before getting ahead with the application process.
- After reading the instructions, fill in all the asked personal, academic details correctly.
- Proceed and upload the scanned photograph along with verified signature in their designated columns.
- Make sure to review your application form with a final glance before submitting.
- Pay the application fee and select the preferred date for the CBT exam.
- Submit the application before the due date and take a printout of the same for future reference.
JEE MAIN 2019- Eligibility Norms to Follow
The JEE MAIN 2019 has certain eligibility criteria that every candidate who is appearing for the examination has to follow ardently. Down below are the few prescribed eligibility norms to be followed before commencing with the application process.
Qualification Criteria – The candidates must have done 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized institution or board in 2017 /18. The aspirants who are due to appear in 2019 are also eligible to apply. Candidates have to pass compulsorily in – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Age Limit- The candidates must have born on or after 1st October 1994. However, there shall be a minimum 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
JEE MAIN 2019 Exams – Application Forms Correction
If any aspirant by mistake enters the wrong details in the JEE MAINS 2019 Application form, they will be given a time period to rectify their application either in the month of September or October 2018. The corrections will be made via online mode only. Thus, aspirants must analyze the details that are wrongly filled and rectify it in the given time duration.
Notable Instructions for JEE MAINS 2019 Exam
Candidates must look at the following instructions before starting the application process.
- The application form will now be released by the NTA at nta.ac.in
- Aspirants who belong to J&K, Assam and Meghalaya state can apply either via their Passport, Ration card or Bank account number.
- The multiple applications from a single aspirant will be cancelled.