The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the NCHM JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination) from the year 2019 onwards. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 27th April 2019 (Saturday). Qualifying the NCHM JEE exam makes the candidates eligible for admission to undergraduate hotel management courses offered at 63 Hotel Management institutes across the country.
This article includes complete information on NCHM admit card 2019 viz. availability of the admit card, steps to download, details on the hall ticket, and more.
NCHM JEE Admit Card 2019 – Highlights
Availability of admit card – 3rd April 2019 onwards
Mode of Availability – Online at ntanchm.nic.in
Admit Card details – The admit card will contain the following details:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Date and timing of the NCHM exam
- Name of the test centre with the complete address
Candidates must ensure that admit card details are correct. In case of discrepancies, the same should be reported to the exam conducting authority.
Procedure to download the NCHM JEE 2019 Admit Card
NCHM JEE 2019 admit card can be downloaded ONLY from the official website using the following steps:
- Go to the official NCHM website – https://ntanchm.nic.in/.
- Find the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the details in the required fields and ‘Submit’.
- Check the admit card details carefully and take a print on A4 size sheet.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card/hall ticket to the examination hall. Admit card will not be sent through the post to any candidate.
Documents to be carried with the Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to the examination centre. The official notification states, “Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.”
- Print of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during the application process)
- One of the Photo ID proofs (original, non-expired, valid) – Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar card (with photograph), student ID, or Ration card.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
NCHM 2019 Other Important Instructions
- Candidates are required to report at the examination centre two hours before the commencement of the exam. “Registration desk will be closed 60 minutes prior to the examination.”
- Candidates have to show the admit card, on demand, for entry to the examination hall.
- Calculators, Textual Material, slide rules, docu pen, log tables, pager, mobile phones, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will be provided with a rough sheet for calculation which has to be submitted to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Please read the instructions written on the admit card carefully.