The National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) has been included under the National Testing Agency. NTA will be conducting the exam from the year 2019. And, earlier the exam was conducted by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. NTA has scheduled the exam to be conducted on 27th April 2019 (Saturday) through the computer-based mode.
NCHM JEE 2019 Application Process
The application process for NCHM JEE 2019 has started on 15th January and will continue till 15th March 2019. Candidates can apply for the exam only through the ONLINE mode. Do not submit multiple application forms as they will be rejected. Keep the following things ready for quick completion of the application process:
- All qualification certificates for filling details.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s passport-size photograph in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the file should be between 10 to 200 KB.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature in JPG/JPEG format. The file size should be between 4 to 30 KB.
- A valid email-ID and mobile number.
- A debit card/credit card/net banking details for fee payment.
The registration process can be completed in the following phases:
- Filling the Application Form
- Uploading Scanned Images
- Fee Payment
- Visit the official NTA NCHM website – https://ntanchm.nic.in/.
- Click the ‘Fill Application Form’ button.
- Select ‘NCHM JEE – 2019’ from the drop-down and click on the ‘APPLY’ button under the ‘New Candidate Registration’ section.
- Read the instructions, tick on the check-box, and click on the ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details asked in the registration form. Make sure all the details you provide are correct as per your class X marksheet. Enter a valid email ID and mobile number as all communications will be done through these.
- ‘Submit’ the information for completing the registration process.
- An auto-generated application number will appear on the screen on successful registration.
Filling the Application Form
Use the application number and password to log-in and complete the application form. Fill details viz. parents’ names, category, gender, address, exam centre preference, etc to complete the form.
Check all the details carefully before submitting the same.
Uploading Scanned Images
After completing the application form, upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature. Make sure that the images are uploaded at their respective places. Please note that no facility for correction in the images will be provided at later stages.
The last stage of the application form filling process is fee payment. Candidates are required to pay the fee category-wise through their preferred mode. The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit/Net Banking/E-Challan mode. Here are the fee details:
- For General/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender – Rs. 400/-
The confirmation page will appear on successful payment of the fee. Take a print-out of the confirmation page for future reference.