As you know, the NEET- National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019 will now be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in two sessions, one in February 2019 and second in May 2019. The admit card for NEET February 2019 is expected to be out in the 1st week of January 2019 and for May session, the admit cards will be released in 1st week of May 2019. The NEET exam is conducted every year to help aspirants get admission into UG Medical and Dental courses across India.
The NEET 2019 Admit Card is very important as it would be carrying all the important details like candidate’s personal information along with the exam centre code and address. Also, without admit card/call letter no entry will be permitted inside the examination venue. Therefore, candidates who are planning to appear for National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019 must download the admit card/call letter as soon as it gets released from the official website of NTA.
The article below will give a detailed guide towards the NEET 2019 release date, downloading procedure and the other relevant information related to the National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019.
Steps to Download the NEET 2019 Admit Card
Refer to the following steps to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in as soon as admit card releases.
- Look for the link of NEET 2019 Admit Card and open it.
- In a login setup, enter the registration number, DOB (Date of birth) along with the password and submit.
- On screen, the NEET 2019 Admit Card will appear. Examine every detail on it and make sure it is true to your knowledge.
- After checking every detail, download the admit card and print couple of copies for the NEET 2019 exam.
Details to Check on NEET 2019 Admit Card
There are certain details and set of information, that aspirants need to cross-check, mentioned as follow.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Note – Make sure the above information is correctly inscribed on your admit card and in case, any information is found to be incorrect, then immediately report to the respective authority.
Important Documents to carry in NEET 2019 Examination
The aspirants need to carry the following set of documents along with them to the examination centre.
- NEET 2019 admit card with an affixed passport size photograph.
- Two passport size photographs for affixing on the circulated attendance sheet.
- A separate proof of identification. It can be anything from Adhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, PAN card, college/school id or any other document that has the photograph instilled on it.
Important Instructions for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination 2019
- The aspirants should try to reach the examination centre on 21/2 hours before the commencement of the examination to avoid the end moment rush.
- The aspirants are supposed to sign the attendance sheet twice, first at the beginning of the examination and second while leaving the examination room.
- Make sure to carry a soft copy of the admit card in a mail id or pen drive to avoid any uncertainty.
- The candidates who are suffering from type-I diabetes will be taken care of by the examination centre.
- Do not carry any text material or cheat sheet inside the examination venue. If found, the candidate will be detained from the right to give NEET 2019 exam.
- There shall be no re-exam for those candidates who don’t show up in the examination centre due to some reasons.
For more updates and information, keep up with the official website of NTA and CBSE regularly.