The National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted in February and May 2019 in two sessions. Aspirants as per their feasibility can either opt for one session or both. The NEET 2019 answer key will be released after the completion of the examination process. The answers keys are a great saviour as they help aspirants from soiling their time until the final results. With the release of NEET 2019 answer key, it will become easy for aspirants to sit back and calculate their probable scores/marks beforehand. The official answer key for NEET 2019 will be out in an online mode and aspirants can easily view or save it by logging into the official portal of NTA.
If you are looking for a NEET 2019 answer key release date, downloading procedure and how to challenge it, then continue reading.
Guide for downloading the NEET 2019 Answer Key
Refer to the following steps to download the official answer key as soon it releases.
- First, you need to visit and open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in.
- Search and open the link- NEET 2019 answer key.
- When found, download the key in a PDF file format securely.
- Take a print out of the Key and match the answers at your comfort.
How to calculate the NEET 2019 scores by using Answer key?
After downloading the key, you need to stick to the prescribed marking scheme to calculate the correct probable NEET 2019 scores. The NEET 2019 will be of total 720 marks, for each positive response, 4 marks will be awarded. And for negative or multiple selections, -1 mark will be deducted. While calculating your probable scores, make sure you stick to this marking scheme and evaluate the correct scores.
Challenging the NEET 2019 Answer Key
There are chances that you might not feel satisfied with the answer key issued officially. If you have a gut feeling that a certain response is not right in the key, then you can simply challenge it by paying Rs. 1000 per response/answer. If the challenge is accepted by the authority, the fee will be refunded. After the release of the answer key, a limited time period will be provided where the candidates can challenge the key. For challenging NEET 2019 answer key, below steps has to be performed.
- Visit the official website of the exam conducting body i.e. NTA after the release of the key.
- Look for the relatable link and open it.
- In a login setup, enter the registration number and password and submit.
- After logging in, select answer key challenge and the answer booklet code.
- Look for the questions, that you wish to challenge and select it.
- Select the answer with the justification that you feel is correct to your knowledge.
- Submit the page and pay the requisite challenge fee either via debit or credit card.
- Do not forget to take a print or screenshot of the confirmation page for your future reference.
- Wait for the official verdict from the NEET conducting authority. Once the final key will be released, no candidate will be able to contradict it at any cost. Therefore, you must only challenge if you are confident in your approach.
Keep in touch with the official website of NTA at www.nta.ac.in to know about the further updates or notifications related to the National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019.