The national level entrance exam CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) which was earlier conducted by AICTE i.e. “All India Council for Technical Education” will now be conducted by the NTA on 27th January 2019. The exam is particularly held to help students get admission under the various management programmes – PGDM, MBA, PGCM and Executive […]
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Admit Card – Downloading Procedure