The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted for admission to Management in Business Administration (MBA), Graduate Diploma in Management (GDM), and other management programmes. The exam was earlier conducted by the All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE); however, from 2019 onwards, the exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The […]
- CMAT 2022 – Exam Dates, Registration Process, Admit Card, Eligibility, and Syllabus
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result