The national level entrance exam CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) which was earlier conducted by AICTE i.e. “All India Council for Technical Education” will now be conducted by the NTA. The exam is particularly held to help students get admission under the various management programmes – PGDM, MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGDM. The students with […]
- CMAT 2022 – Exam Dates, Registration Process, Admit Card, Eligibility, and Syllabus
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result