Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an All-India exam held for evaluating the eligibility of pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master (M.Pharm) programmes. Until now, GPAT was being conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), however, from next year i.e. 2020, the exam will be organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA). […]
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Admit Card – Downloading Procedure
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?