The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test December session exam will be conducted by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2nd to 6th December 2019. The exam is taken by postgraduate students for lectureship posts in reputed Indian universities and for admission to PhD programs. The exam dates announced by NTA for the […]
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Admit Card – Downloading Procedure
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?