The National Eligibility Test (NET) is the minimum eligibility criterion for college and university level lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian students. The national-level entrance examination is held twice a year – June and December. Till recently, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) administered the exam once a year. From December 2018, […]
- How to Calculate UGC-NET 2019 Cut-off?
- NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Know What Qualification is Required for the Exam
- NEET 2020 Application Form – Know the Correct Way to Fill in Your Application
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Result
- UGC NET 2019 December Session Admit Card – Downloading Procedure