The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the answer key for UGC NET 2020 December session exam on the official website. Answer keys for both the papers viz. paper-1 and paper-2 will be released together. Candidates can check the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in – to access the answer key. The release date of answer keys has not been announced yet. The answer keys will be displayed at the official portal for two or three days. NTA will release two answer keys – provisional and final. The final answer key will be released after the answer key challenge process. Find complete details on the UGC NET answer key in the article here.
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates who will be appearing for the December session examination to be held from 2nd to 6th December 2019 can check the answer key from the official website. Question paper and OMR sheets will also be released along with the answer key. Candidates can calculate their estimated marks with the help of question paper, OMR sheet, and answer key. This is the best way to estimate the scores before the announcement of UGC NET 2019 result.
Steps to Check the UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
Here are the steps to download the UGC NET 2019 answer key:
- Visit the official website – https://ntanet.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ button.
- You can access the answer key using your application number and password or DOB. Select any one of the options.
- Provide the details asked for to log-in.
- The answer keys for paper-1 and paper-2 will appear on the screen.
Calculate your estimated score by referring to the question paper, OMR sheet, and answer key.
|Steps to Download UGC NET E Certificate|
Challenging the Answer Key
If any candidates do not agree with the answers in the answer key, they can raise objections against the answer key using their log-in credentials. A sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) each question has to be paid for raising the objection. The fee will be refunded only if the objection is found to be correct. Here are the steps to be followed for raising the challenge against the answer key:
Steps for challenging the UGC NET 2019 answer key
- Go to the NTA NET website – nic.in.
- Click on ‘Challenge/s regarding answer key’ button.
- Log-in with your application number and password.
- The answer key for both the papers will appear with the correct answers.
- Option for challenging the answers will appear next to the question numbers. Select all the questions you want to challenge in one go.
- Save the options and upload the supporting documents in a pdf file.
- Pay the fee and complete the process.
Check out the complete process for challenging the Answer Key.
Important: If the challenge/objection is found to be correct, the fee will be refunded to the same debit/credit card account through which payment is made.
About UGC NET
UGC NET (University Grants Commission) is a national level exam that is conducted every year. The exam determines the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both in reputed Indian Universities and colleges. The NET score is also considered for various posts in PSUs departments viz. R&D, Communication, Management, Human Resources, Finance, etc.