The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for UGC NET 2018 December session exam on 29th December for both paper-1 and paper-2. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the official website – ntanet.nic.in – to access the answer key. The answer key will remain available on the official portal till 1st January 2019. The question papers and candidates’ OMR sheets are also available on the official website till 1st January 2019.
UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
Candidates who have appeared for the December session examination held from 18th to 22nd December 2018 can check the answer key from the official website. Candidates can calculate their estimated marks with the help of question paper, OMR sheet, and answer key. This is the best way to estimate the scores before the announcement of UGC NET 2018 result.
Steps to Check the UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
Here are the steps to download the UGC NET 2018 answer key:
- Visit the official website – https://ntanet.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ button.
- You can access the answer key using your application number and password or DOB. Select any one of the options.
- Provide the details asked for to log-in.
- The answer keys for paper-1 and paper-2 will appear on the screen.
Calculate your estimated score by referring to the question paper, OMR sheet, and answer key.
|Steps to Download UGC NET E Certificate|
Challenging the Answer Key
If any candidates do not agree with the answers in the answer key, they can raise objections against the answer key using their log-in credentials. A sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) each question has to be paid for raising the objection. The fee will be refunded only if the objection is found to be correct. Here are the steps to be followed for raising the challenge against the answer key:
Steps for challenging the UGC NET 2018 answer key
- Go to the NTA NET website – ntanet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Challenge/s regarding answer key’ button.
- Log-in with your application number and password.
- The answer key for both the papers will appear with the correct answers.
- Option for challenging the answers will appear next to the question numbers. Select all the questions you want to challenge in one go.
- Save the options and upload the supporting documents in pdf file.
- Pay the fee and complete the process.
Check out the complete process for challenging the Answer Key.
Important: If the challenge/objection is found to be correct, the fee will be refunded to the same debit/credit card account through which payment is made.
About UGC NET
UGC NET (University Grants Commission) is a national level exam that is conducted every year. The exam determines the eligibility of post-graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both in reputed Indian Universities and colleges. The NET score is also considered for various posts in PSUs departments viz. R&D, Communication, Management, Human Resources, Finance, etc.