CBSE has recently released the UGC NET Answer Key on 24th July 2018 and many aspirants by now must be relieved as they can now compare and calculate their probable marks for UGC NET Paper 1 and Paper 2. The answer key is available to download at the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in. The best part is, along with the correct responses, the candidate’s marked responses are also provided. If the candidates are not satisfied with the correct response provided in the UGC NET 2018 answer key, they can simply challenge it. The answer keys are a great saviour as they release the burden of aspirants and helps in calculating the scores early.
The below article will give quick details about the UGC NET 2018 answer key and steps to challenge it.
UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
The aspirants who had successfully taken part in the UGC NET 2018 examination on 8th and 22nd July 2018 can now release their anxiety by downloading the answer key and calculating their scores beforehand. This is the best way to sit and calculate the scores before the announcement of UGC NET 2018 results.
Methods to Download the UGC NET 2018 Answer Key
Aspirants who have successfully appeared for the NET 2018 exam on 8th July 2018 should follow the given steps to download the UGC NET 2018 answer key.
- Visit the official website of CBSE at http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/KeyChallange/Login.aspx
- In a log-in setup, enter the Application Number, Date of birth, and Security Code.
- By pressing the log-in button, the account will open. Click on the view answer keys option; select the exam set and view.
- Download the key for comparing and analyzing the probable scores. As the key will be available for a short duration only.
How to Challenge UGC NET 2018 answer key?
The aspirants who do not agree with a certain response or answers in the answer key can simply oppose/challenge the key to the officials. The Aspirants will have to log-in and submit their opposed answer/response by paying a requisite fee. However, the submitted fee will be returned once the challenge is accepted by the officials of CBSE. The aspirants must only challenge when they are sure of their approach and shouldn’t make decisions in haste. The following are a few steps that aspirants can follow to challenge the UGC NET 2018 answer key.
- First, visit the official website link of CBSE at http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/KeyChallange/Login.aspx
- There you will see a log-in panel, enter your application number, DOB and the viewed security pin. After submitting, press on the log-in button.
- After logging in, look for the link “challenge answer key”, select the response you feel is incorrect to your knowledge, and submit it.
- In case, if you want to submit certain documents in support of your answer, you can mail it at email@example.com.
Note – The process of challenging the UGC NET 2018 answer key is closed now as the last date was 27th July 2018.
What is UGC NET?
University Grant Commission –National Eligibility Test or simply called as UGC NET is a National Level exam that is conducted every year by CBSE. The exam is highly recognized as it helps candidates in bagging sought-after profiles of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both in reputed Indian universities and colleges. With the UGC announcement in 2013, the NET scores are also utilized in seeking jobs under dignified PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) for the various posts in R&D, management, communications, human resources and finance.