The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET December 2018 result on 5th January 2019. Candidates can check the same at the official NTA NET website. NTA has released the result within the scheduled time which was by 10th January 2019. The answer key for the exam was released recently on 29th December 2018 and the option to challenge the same was open till 1st January 2019. Here is the sum-up of UGC NET post-exam dates:
UGC NET Dec 2018 Post-Exam Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UGC NET December Exam||18th to 22nd December 2018|
|A release of UGC NET Answer key||29th December 2018|
|UGC NET December 2018 Result||5th January 2019|
Steps to check the UGC NET December 2018 Result
Candidates who have appeared for the National Eligibility Test can check their scores through the following steps:
- Visit the official NTA NET website – https://ntanet.nic.in
- Scroll down and click the button ‘View Result – UGC NET December 2018’
- You will be re-directed to candidates’ sign-in page.
- Submit the application number, date of birth, and security pin to log-in.
- The UGC NET result will appear on the screen. Download and take a printout.
The result is declared on the basis of the final merit list.
Details on UGC NET Scorecard
The UGC NET scorecard will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Subject opted by the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II
- Maximum marks of Papers I and II
- Total marks of the candidate
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate
Note – It is important to make sure that the above details are not incorrect or misspelt. If details are wrongly inscribed, it is advisable to report the same to the officials immediately as the NET e-certificate will be issued with the same details.
UGC NET Merit List 2018
Soon after the UGC NET result declaration, subject-wise and category-wise merit lists will be released on the official website. The exact date for the same is not announced yet.
About UGC NET
UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) is a national level test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for determining eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. From the December 2-018 session, the exam is being conducted through the computer-based mode.
Apart from filling the position of Assistant Professor in various colleges/universities, the NET qualified candidates can also apply for different departments in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).